This run has been canceled owing to the covid-19 crisis. We were really looking forward to hashing in the new year, but decided it is best to hedge on the side of caution. Watch this space to see when our next hash is.
Happy New Year hashers! We are super chuffed to begin hashing again! Add hand sanitizers and masks to your hash gear and join us in the cool climes of Bukit Tinggi. We are easing back into hashing with a slightly uphill trail that our regulars might consider easy. There is no water body this time, given the rains.
Run-site: Bukit Tinggi / Janda Baik (after SMK Bukit Tinggi)
Travel Time: 70 to 80 minutes, depending on starting point
Date: Sunday 10th January, 2021
Registration: 1:00 onwards
Run Starts at: 2:00 pm
Hot dogs and drinks will be on sale after the run. As usual, we only serve the best premium sausages from Victoria Crest (halal) so don’t forget to bring small change.
Please remember to register BEFORE the run, in a socially distanced manner, masked-up at our registration desk. Members just mark the registration sheet, and guests must fill in kids’ details (plus a phone number) on the guest sheet, and pay the guest fees of RM10 per kid.
EVERYONE (members and guests) must also sign out AFTER the run, so we do not send out a search party.
As with most run-sites, it’s easy to get there if you let Waze or Google Maps help you navigate – just click on the icon below or follow the directions that follow:
– Leave KL by way of Karak Highway.
– After the tunnel/terowong, set the trip meter to zero and carry on. Pass McDonald’s on your right.
– After approximately 4.5km, turn lft and then right, and right.
– Go through the underpass and you’ll reach the T-junction shortly after. You are now in Bukit Tinggi.
– Turn left and stay on this barely used, very long and winding road until you see SMK Bukit Tinggi, on your right.
– Drive on slightly further. A hash sign HHH on the right will appear. Turn right and park.