Run-site: Taman Mellinium (Millennium?), Kuala Kubu Baru
Travel Time: approximately 1 hour
Date: Sunday 4th November, 2018
Registration: 1:15 – 1:45 pm
Run Starts at: 2:00 pm
Hare: Lai family
Co-Hare: Grigolo family
This run is at a new location, at Taman Millennium (also mis-spelled Mellinium), KKB. It’s right next to the Sungei Selangor (upriver, before it gets big), and a great place for a run and a picnic.
And it will be our Halloween run, which is always special, with extra spooky fun and games.
For members who didn’t make it to the September or October runs, or forgot to bring cash, please remember to bring RM100 per member for your annual subs! It’s also a good time to join, and anyone who joins or renews will get a stylish junior hash t-shirt, and this is the last chance to become a member before our Christmas party on 2nd December!
As usual, we will have hot dogs (made from premium halal Victoria Crest chicken sausages) and cold drinks on sale.
Also as usual, all are welcome, including non-members (‘guests’), who can just turn up and go to our registration desk, to sign in and pay the guest fee of RM10 per kid.
Or search for “Stadium Millennium, Kuala Kubu Baru” and look for Junior Hash signs when you get close.
Just be careful you don’t end up in Cardiff by mistake!!!
- Get onto the old highway 1 heading North (towards Ipoh)
- Drive through Serendah
- At the traffic lights in Batang Kali (police station on right), reset your tripmeter
- At 4.5km, just after passing Rasa, turn right onto Jalan Ampang Pechah
- At 10.4km, turn right
- At 10.7km, turn right again
- At 12.8km, turn right again
- From the main gate, follow Junior Hash signs (yellow bunny) to the run site