Run-site: Kem Rimba Tamu
Travel Time: 1-1.5 hours depending on where you start from
Date: Sunday 12th January
Registration: 1:00 pm onwards
Run starts: 2:00 pm
Hares: Bresolin family (Liam & Veronica)
Co-Hares: molti ragazzi e ragazze italiani (Flavia, Luisa, Matteo, Michele, …)
Please mark your calendars for our first run of 2020 – the second Sunday of January, just to give everyone time to get home from the holidays and get the kids back to school! (all other runs in 2020 should be on the first Sunday of the month).
To kick-start the decade, the hares have a set a classic junior hash trail that ticks all the boxes – lush green thicket, tree canopies and a cool stream or two.
Don’t forget to bring along some pocket change for the hotdogs (made with premium Victoria Crest chicken sausages) and cold drinks.
Click on one of these icons to head to the run site:
– Exit KLCC and take Jln Kuching/Route 1 and continue for 21km
– Keep right to continue on Rawant bypass for 7.5 km (still on Route 1)
– Keep right at he fork to continue Route 1 for 15 km
– Turn right on to Jln Batang Kali – Hulu Yam Bear/B113 for 1.9 km
– Slight left toward Batang Kali/B114 for 30 mts
– Slight left onto Batang Kali/B114 for 1.5 km
– Turn left onto B114 and continue for 2.2 km
– Turn right and continue for 1.7 km
– Turn left and you will arrive at the run site in 90 mts.
Parking is available at arrival point in front of a house/restaurant. Follow the hash signs to get you to the starting point of the run.