Date: Sunday 11th December, 2016
Run-site: Kota Damansara Community Forest
Travel time: 30-60 minutes, depending on which part of the Klang Valley you’re coming from
Registration opens/closes: 11:00 / 12:00
Hares: Phillips family
Location is Kota Damansara Community Forest Reserve, Jalan Merbah 10/1, Kota Damansara.
The site is directly opposite SMK Seksyen 10 Kota Damansara. Please park considerately along the road.
If you’re not using a GPS, this site has good driving directions: KDCF Society
This is our annual CHRISTMAS run and party, with:
- A fun run around the forest reserve (short & long trails, as usual)
- Santa Claus (the real one, not the fakes you see in shopping malls) in attendance, to hand out presents to all the boys and girls who have been good
- (remember to bring a present for your kid(s), but don’t tell them – shhh…)
- Full traditional Christmas lunch:
- Music, clown, giant bubbles, entertainment, etc. for all the family
We can’t guarantee snow, but we can guarantee fun!
Please bring a wrapped present for your kid(s), with their name and age clearly written on it, for Santa to deliver.
|11:00||Registration opens (and fun starts for the kids)|
Drinks available for sale
|1:00 – 1:30||Stagger back from the run.
Fun with clown and other activities
|2:00||Full Christmas lunch is served|
|3:00||Santa rides in on his sleigh|
|4:00 – 5:00||Think about packing up and going home|
Cost and RSVP:
- The Christmas run/meal/party is free for members who have paid their subs for 2016/2017 by 30th November (no extensions will be considered!), and for their parents
- Guests are welcome to the run/party/meal, at RM25 for kids (2 – 18) and RM50 for grown-ups
- (sorry – you can’t just come for the run and pay the normal run fee)
- Water, soft drinks, beer and wine will be available for sale (at minimal mark-up)
- You are advised to bring your own water to take on the run
- If you are on our mailing list, you will get an email invitation around 17th November
- We need to know how many to cater for – please email details (number of kids, number of adults, and all their names) to email@example.com by 30th November. Please also let us know if you are vegetarian!
We have passed the official cut-off date, but may still be able to find space for a few more people – please email a.s.a.p.